June 26, 2011

New Blog & Store Relocation

Welcome to the new *Trinium Designs* blog.  Yay!

What's Trinium Designs?  Well it's my Second Life (SL) store and brand name.  Hi, I'm Trinity Demonia ... or just Trini for short.  Anyways  I create and sell a variety of things in SL: textures, animations, furniture, SL concert stage gear, plus prefabs buildings/structures.

Well first bit of news to post here is that the *Trinium Designs* store is moving.  When? Now and hopefully new store will be open soon.  Where?  Well we're sort of going home again.

You see this will be my 2nd move and 3rd mainstore location.  My first store was on some extra land I had behind my cove beach in the Qyest region.  But as prims ran out (between more stuff in store and more friends using my land there), I needed more land and more prims.  This was around the time Linden Labs had just created Zindra and there was a lot of question about who should have land where and what was allowed.  So to be safe and hoping to get into making sex beds & animations more, I bought a roadside Zindra parcel at Lineside.

 *Trinium Designs* former Lineside Store

But alas my creation muse & friend Di dragged me into making concert stages and band gear more than anything.  So the whole adult land thing sort of isn't very crucial, plus that old sim was extremely lagastic with all the sex clubs and stuff.  So I'm moving the store back home... well sort of.

The store will now be located next to my personal land/home, just in the next region over... Huntly Post (mature/moderate rated region).  Not only does this remove the verification need & access restrictions to get to my store, but the land below the store will allow me to expand my personal beach/cove.  More LL ocean access.. YAY!

Well I'm slowly in the process of getting the store back into working order.  So new pics and SLurl coming soon.  Until then, please check out the Trinium Designs store on SL Marketplace.

Yes I know I'm very chatty... get used to it :p *kidding, sort of*  Thanks and hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment