July 2, 2011

Store Reopened

Well the new store is setup and looking good enough I feel to reopen now.  So come check it out! *Trinium Designs* Mainstore @ Huntly Post

 New *Trinium Designs* Store @ Huntly Post

Sorry folks, it took me a few extra days more than I planned due to RL family issues and haphazard rushed removing of old store.  I still need to work on landscaping the beach land below the store though, which isn't really store related at this point.

I did setup a new and less laggy rez vendor, which contains my latest release (DS-1 Stage... more on that soon).  Eventually I will probably migrate more of the store to vendors to allow gifting, gift card, updating, redelivery options and more.

In the coming weeks, I hope to work on releasing more of my long unfinished projects plus updating some current products.  *sighs* Yes I have a never ending list of projects and goals to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment