July 4, 2011

New Subscribe-O-Matic group

First off, a very happy Independence Day to all my fellow Americans out there.  Hope you're all having fun and not blowing off any fingers with fireworks. ;)

Secondly, I know many people aren't keen on using up a group spot to keep updated about a store's releases, news and occasional group gifts.  So Trinium Designs now has a Subscribe-O-Matic group.  No group spot needed and it's free to join. Just touch the kiosk sign in the store next to service desk.



Those already in the Trinium Designs group but want to free up a group spot should visit the store and join the subscriber group instead.

2 comments:

  1. I'm an Entertainment Favorite? lol Quite a compliment :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ormand, you are my favorite machinima maker. Plus you put up with Di and even me on occasion so.. :P

    ReplyDelete