December 4, 2011

Deck the halls...

Tis the season to deck the halls so I've put out some holiday decor items for sale at the store a few days ago (December 1st).  You'll find hopefully most of what you need to make your SL home or business more festive: wreaths, a yuletide candlestick, Christmas gift boxes (empty for putting gifts in to give others), yule log and my twisted snowmen scene.

These items are pretty much just returning holiday goodies from previous years, but I've updated the yule log a tiny bit.  Plus I've "vendorized" them as well as added them to Trinium Design's SL Marketplace listings.

Here's the pictures...









I sincerely hope everyone is having and has a happy and safe holiday season!!!


P.S. --  I seemed to have forgotten to post about a previous new release... 2 Coal Textures, which seems fitting to mention in a holiday post.. lol.  These are 2 original coal textures full permission for builders.  These have been available in store and on the SL Marketplace for a couple months now.



No comments:

Post a Comment