December 7, 2012

Updates

I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything new here. Sorry! :(

Anyways figured I'd post some product and store updates from this past year.  A few more products have gotten updates -- either new & improved versions of the product or just finally "vendorized" in the store and thus new ad pictures or even added to my SL Marketplace listings.  So here's a run down:

Due to a customer request to be able to make resizing easier, I've updated the Yuletide Candlestick (now v1.1).

 The *Triunium* Yuletide Candlestick now comes in 3 sizes (small, medium & large). See below to see all 3 sizes. Oh and it's also 1 less prim than before (6 prims instead of 7 now) due to a sculpty change.


If you bought this product and didn't get the updated version sent to you, then just visit the store and use the redelivery terminal to get it.  (The same will apply to all future product updates).  I hope to also update the Yule Log and Yuletide Wreath products in the coming week to fix similar issues and maybe put together a Yule Pack that includes all 3 for a lower price.

A couple newer and/or updated products this year in the in-world store only are the Trinium DC4 Microphone Stands pack and the JBL Speaker Stand.


These are the mic stands I use for my stage builds. This microphone stands pack includes 3 styles - guitar, singer & bonus tabletop.  Each has a deletable resizer script (currently owner only), show/hide microphone (via chat command) as well as includes handheld wearable versions of the microphone.

Hopefully (knock on wood) I'll have an update for these soon as I can get my scripter friend to finish step 1 of my planned improvements.  In the works... an integrated script that combines resizer, show/hide, adds an access system (add/remove users, managers, set group or all access, etc) plus a "delete all scripts" feature and more all via touch menu.  If that works out, step 2 will be development on a HUD to control mic stands.  At least I hope so.

Getting this product up to my high standards is probably the single thing holding me back on releasing more stages like the DS-2 and new mini stage pack. *sighs*  But progress is being made and updates will be out as soon as possible.



The Trinium JBL Speaker Stand is only 3 prims and currently only available at the in-world store.

Also updated ad picture wise this year are my CF Light Tiles and the Swank Living Room set.


The CF Light Tiles texture set are also now available via my SL Martketplace store (click here) as well as finally "vendorized" at in-world store.



Swank Living Room Set is now also "vendorized" at the store and got an improved ad picture inworld & on SL Marketplace.


Reminder: 

Everything on my SL Marketplace store is connected to the in-world store vendor system.  So all copy allowed items can always be redelivered via in-store terminal when the SL Marketplace fails to deliver, which still happens from time to time.

Oh and happy holidays everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment