April 15, 2013

Direct Delivery Migration

Starting tomorrow, April 16th, the old Xstreet Magic Boxes used by the SL Marketplace will no longer work except for non-copyable items (i.e. resale items & breedables).  Just for the record, all Trinium Designs products on the SL Marketplace have been converted over to Direct Delivery.  So this deadline will have no affect on purchases.  But from here on, you'll need a Second Life viewer that supports Direct Delivery. *waves bye-bye to her trusty magic boxes* 

Now I just need to get around to upgrading my store's rez vendor by May 1st.  *sighs*

Unrelated, but I just spent this past week doing a huge custom stage build for a good customer.  Is sort of a mix between the DS-1 & unreleased DS-2 stages.  Given a bit of time once get rez vendor updated, I hope to get more of my stages (DS-2 and the mini stages) officially released including a commercial version of this new stage, the DS-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment