April 28, 2013

Store Updates

New Forest by Trinity Demonia

Just a heads up that the Trinium Designs store will undergo some changes this week.  I desperately need to upgrade the holo/rez vendor and decided to use this as a chance to make new floating islands and an improved forest for the rezzer area. So pardon any dust and oddness this week.  Eventually I hope to enlarge the store building and add more seasonal touches when I can.  But first priority after this upgrade is to release more products that have been lingering in my inventory.

Note: Due to a customer question today about alts & textures, I've updated the Texture User Agreement.

UPDATE: The store holo-vendor and most of the landscaping updates are now done.  Please visit the store see all the new prettiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment